- Let's get started with a few questions
- Next steps
- How do you feel about investing and how much risk do you need to take when investing?
- Shares - Jargon Busting!
- Putting the fun back into 'Funds!'
- Investment biases - Introducing the 6 money habits, self attribution, anchoring, loss aversion & hindsight bias
- Investment Biases - Trend-chasing & Ethical investing
- How to choose the right storage solution
- Unwrapped Funds and tax
- Make sure your pension goes to the right person - Reading
- Workbook - Pensions
- Workbooks - ISAs & Other Savings Accounts
- When is the best time to invest and what are the benefits of investing monthly?
- Planning Your Shopping Spree Workbook
- Choosing your favourite department store - What the Stockmarket is
- Designer or high street - Active Vs Passive Funds, Index Funds and Exchange Traded Funds
- Quick fashion fix or timeless investment - Different types of shares/funds
- Grabbing your flip flops and boots - Different asset classes
- Aligning your values and your ethics
- Ethical Investing PDF
- How to buy an investment - let's get you started
- DIY Investing
- Attitude to risk
- Reviewing your investments
- What have you decided so far?
- Once you are invested, what do you do next?
- Assessing performance
- My 7 Top Tips for Investing
- 7 Top Tips for Investing PDF
- Which is best- expensive or cheap & understanding charges
- Recommended Book List
- Ask any questions in the Facebook Group